CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE --- G E R M A N --- E N G L I S H ---

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Remote controlled LEGO robot battle



All my childhood long I play with LEGO, builded everything from spaceship to technic stuff like a terminator arm moved by strings and handles. Then I stopped unless XMAS 2011 where I bought some remote controlled excavator which just fascinating me. After building and tuning it I thought about the new electric parts LEGO used and what you can do with it. So a question revealed to me: If its possible to build a remote controlled robot with reloading weapon systems, strong enough to destroy the cohesion of other opponents just using the platform LEGO? Because using real RC components for a contest like that making it enormous expensive and you need stronger weapons to fight, that you even risk hurting humans. About a half year later and hours over hours of brick building I got the answer: 


YES it’s possible!


What to do know?

The next step would be finding teams for this contest, sponsors and support crew to produce a media relevant show on TV or just for fun on YouTube. Then the opponents can battle and join challenges, driving, racing, walking, battle with mealy and distance weapons and so on. I also have a plan about a lot of nice features for this show, how they control the vehicles etc., and till today I never see somebody not was totally amazed by this first robot prototype. But now I just waiting for the right chance to realize it in big style...

Do you like this video? Just post a reply, and you can still even be a part of it.

Greetings
Rayjunx



No comments:

Post a Comment