CHOOSE YOUR LANGUAGE --- G E R M A N --- E N G L I S H ---

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Games now available at your global app dealer ;-)

Today my first two iPad apps Extra Fluffy and Pulse of Life are released in apples app store. Images, info material, and shop links you can find at www.freakwave.de.

Im very happy that everything about this first apps runs well, and I already have some bigger and specially even more interesting game for casual gamers under developing. The alpha version already runs and soon I going to show more details about it, just for a few weeks it have to wait in top-secret mode ^^

I wish you all a lot fun with playing the games all over the world ;)

Rayjunx

2 comments:

  1. Really Amazing!!!
    Thanks for Sharing. This Post made me to visit once again. I Hope u will post such things again.
    All free pc games

    download software and games

    ReplyDelete